High Altitude Wrestling Camp has been having Winter Break Training Camps since 2005! This winter will be their 10th Annual Winter Break Training Camps. These camps will be a great tune up for Grade School State on December 28th!
TOP 10 Reasons To Attend HAWC’S 10th Annual Winter Break Camps:
- 1st club in the area to run Winter Break Training Camps (started in 2005)…this is our 10th year!
- Camps go from 9-Noon or 1:30-4:30 (you pick the days/ times you want)…you aren’t locked into all 4 days!
- Limited number of wrestlers allowed to attend…your son(s) will receive more attention!
- Taught a proven system by one coach…not random moves by numerous clinicians!
- Camps cover ALL areas of wrestling (feet, top, and bottom)…not just one area!
- Constantly drilled over moves shown so you LEARN them and LIVE situations to practice & perfect them!
- Over 70% of the High School wrestlers and 85% of the youth wrestlers who trained with us last year qualified for the State Tournament!
- We have numerous wrestlers competing at all levels of college wrestling!
- 16 of last years High School state finalists attended a HAWC camp in their career…11 of the State Finalists were/are actually a HAWC club member at one point in their career!
- We have been Building “Champions” at all levels since 2005…We are often copied, but NEVER duplicated!
2013-2014 High Altitude Wrestling Results:
Iowa High School State Wrestling Tournament:
21 State Qualifiers!
13 State Medalists!
8 Semi Finalists!
2 State Finalists!
2 State Champions!
Youth State Results (USA, AAU, SPW and Grade School):
70 State Medalists!
22 State Finalists!
12 State Champions!
High Altitude Wrestling…Building Champions Since 2005!
Camp 1: Takedown Training Camp (Fri, Dec. 26th)
Camp 2: Escapes & Reversals Camp (Sat, Dec. 27th)
Camp 3: Tilts & Turns Camp (Mon, Dec 29th)
Camp 4: Competition Camp (Tues, Dec 30th) *NEW*
Location: Martensdale St. Mary’s High School (390 Burlington Ave, Martensdale, IA)
(Drive to back of school (north side) and enter through blue doors).
Cost: $35 per camp (cash, check or Paypal online) (Checks payable to: High Altitude Wrestling Club)
*Please note: Your spot in camp is not guaranteed until I receive your camp form and full payment! NO REFUNDS…only camp credit!*
Schedule For Camp: 9am-Noon or 1:30-4:30pm (pick 1) *Competition Camp is only 9-Noon*
Grades: K-12th (Limited to 40 wrestlers per camp time)
Outline: Technique, drilling, LIVE (situations & wrestling) *Competition Camp will focus only on live situations and matches*
High Altitude Wrestling Club Merchandise will be available for purchase!
No Filming! No parents on mat during camps!